Studying at University of Hull

University of Hull offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and research opportunities in social work.

They offer a range of courses:

BA in Social Work - a year year course taught by experts with practical social work experience, this Bachelor's degree will prepare you for a career in the sector. You'll develop the skills to work with adults, children and young people in a range of circumstances and learn how to safeguard and protect people where required.

MA in Social Work - blended between Hull Campus and work placements, this Master's course enables graduates to develop an advanced understanding of social work skills, knowledge and values. It will provide you with all of the tools needed to practice in social work.

PhD in Social Work - The PhD in Social Work at Hull enables you to carry out in-depth research within the theme of health, well-being and social inclusion.