|Application deadline||2nd July 2017|
|Job location||North Yorkshire|
|Hours per-week||37 housr per week|
|Salary||£35,444 - £38,236|
We are looking for a Team Manager to cover the maternity leave for the current postholder. The role is based within a specialist team, covering all of North Yorkshire.
The role includes:
– Opportunities to develop good practice re Mental Capacity Act principles, capacity assessment and best interests decision-making
– Management of the operational processes re the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, including the allocation of work, through to the supervisory body sign off.
– Working with a range of assessment staff, both in-house, independent and agency based.
– Liaising with individuals, their carers, advocates, care homes and hospitals, providing information as appropriate.
– Linking with our legal team, re section 21a challenges
– Monitoring and Quality Assuring aspects of the process throughout.
– Input into practice development forums for staff
The MCA/DoL(s) team is based at Ryedale House in Malton where you will be provided:
– The opportunity to develop knowledge, experience and skills within a well regarded team
– Professional support and supervision from a Care Services Manager, and relevant training.
– The challenge of complex and varied work
– A variety of competitive employee benefits including generous leave entitlement, career average pension scheme with excellent benefits, access to a range of salary sacrifice schemes and discounts.
– Travel expenses will be reimbursed for travelling across the geographical patch
– Access to a range of modern technologies to support modern ways of working.
You will have:
– A professional social work qualification and registration with HCPC
– A comprehensive knowledge of current, relevant legislation
– Experience relevant to the role
We are looking for a team manager who has the ability to manage challenging cases and processes, complex information, in a fast changing environment, whilst maintaining the focus on the person, their values, wishes and beliefs.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Sylvie Barrett 01609 798123.
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now