|Application deadline||28th February 2021|
|Job location||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary||£27,041-£32,910 per year ERYC Grade 8-10|
We are currently looking for Social Workers to join our highly ambitious team based in Goole. We have three vacancies available.
This role is career graded and the salary is dependent on skills and experience.
- Be a registered social worker who has knowledge of working in a children’s social care setting with experience of case work and assessments.
- Have experience of completing assessments and writing and reviewing children’s plans to a high standard that evidences the voice of children and young people and demonstrates collaboration with families throughout the process.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Be passionate about making a difference and putting children and families at the heart of what they do.
If you are a Social Worker who can support families to create and maintain change, then we want to hear from you!
- To apply for these vacancies you must hold a relevant Social Work qualification and be SWE registered.
- Please note you will also be considered if you are on your final placement, due to complete your studies and become registered with SWE as a Social Worker within the next 6 months.
- Opportunities are available for combined working from home and office based
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now