Committed to helping children and young people?
Us too, come and help us build something special in Wakefield.
As part of our ongoing improvement journey we are further strengthening our focus on quality assurance functions within Children’s Services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Social Work Practitioner for the post of Quality Assurance Lead to manage and conduct service wide quality assurance activity.
The Quality Assurance Lead will be responsible for:
* Leading the quality assurance process within the Children and Young People Directorate, in partnership with stakeholders to ensure that the best possible outcomes are achieved for Children and Young People
* The development and design of services to support the collation and interpretation of service users’ feedback and experiences of current service delivery and their future expectations
* Leading and driving social care practice audits, ensuring they are of high quality and are supported by sound knowledge of what good practice is required in each service area
* Promoting effective partnership working, supporting opportunities to work together to realise maximum benefits for the Directorate, the Council and Citizens
* Driving improvement planning through participation in management meetings, audits, completion of high level reports and action plans, as well as the development of policies, procedures and training workshops and/or programmes aimed at embedding good practice
For an informal discussion regarding the post please contact Bev Paris, Service Manager – Safeguarding and Quality Assurance, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Wakefield Council is wholly committed to ensuring children and vulnerable adults are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and vulnerable adults whilst promoting their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility.
|Application deadline||21st July 2019|
|Salary||£38,813 - £41,675|
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now