|Application deadline||28th February 2021|
|Job location||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary||£27,041-£32,910 per year pro rata ERYC Grade 8-10|
We have an exciting role available for a Pre-birth Social Worker to join our west cluster safeguarding team.
This role is career graded and the salary is dependent on skills and experience.
To undertake this role you must:
- Be a registered social worker who has knowledge of working with expectant parents as well as in a children’s social care setting with experience of case work and assessments.
- Have experience of completing assessments and writing children’s plans to a high standard that are child centred, evidences the voice of the family and demonstrates collaboration with families throughout the process.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Be passionate about making a difference and putting children and families at the heart of what they do.
If you are a Social Worker who can support families to create and maintain change, then we want to hear from you!
- To apply for these vacancies you must hold a relevant Social Work qualification and be SWE registered.
- Opportunities are available for combined working from home and office based
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now