|Application deadline||28th October 2020|
|Salary||£41,881 - £44,863|
Department of Health and Wellbeing
Bradford Hospitals, Area Teams and Access
Team Manager (Peripatetic)
PO5: £40,760 – £43,662 pa (2020 Pay Award Pending: £41,881 – £44,863 pa)
5 x 37 hours per week (Established)
1 x 37 hours (Temporary)
Based at Multiple locations across Bradford’s District.
The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 requires that Councils ensure that all candidates applying for customer facing posts must be assessed in order to establish their fluency in English.
The criteria under special knowledge and experience on the job profile which is shown in this advert outlines what level of fluency you will be expected to demonstrate. Therefore, it is essential that you provide examples in your application.
Do you have a real dedication to providing high quality assessment and support to adults? If YES an exciting opportunities have arisen to join our Team, managing access assessment and support services to ensure the health and social care needs of adults are met.
The principal duties of the role include:
- Daily management of qualified and newly qualified social care staff within social work processes and systems.
- Acting as a leader and co-ordinator in the assessment and management of risk to vulnerable adults, within Safeguarding Guidelines.
- Prioritising and allocating caseloads, as well as regular professional supervision, for social care staff.
- Contributing to the improvement of services for adults living in the Bradford Metropolitan District.
- Have 4 years post qualification Social Work experience in relevant settings.
- Hold a DipSW or equivalent and be registered with Social Work England
- Have up to date knowledge of practise development in the service area of adults.
- Have proven experience of supervision, or leadership, skills.
- Have an advanced level of knowledge of anti-discriminatory practice, theories of empowerment and their application, and the ability to critically appraise these.
- Have knowledge of relevant health and social care legislation.
- Hold a full UK Driving licence unless a disability prevents this.
For further information regarding this post please contact Alec Porter via email email@example.com or telephone 01274 430204.
An enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for this post.
Closing Date: 28th October 2020
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now