|Application deadline||28th February 2021|
|Job location||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary||£35,745 per year ERYC Grade 11|
We are currently looking for an Advanced Social Work Practitioner to join the South Holderness Safeguarding Children’s Team based in Beverley.
Our Social Work Teams are busy and the role of Advanced Social Worker is a vital one when it comes to offering help and support to those families that need it. The role offers the opportunity for both personal and professional development and you will have the opportunity to set the standard in a developing and growing our practice system to ensure that we achieve the best outcomes for children, young people and their families in the locality.
We are seeking applications from candidates who are:
- A Qualified social worker (DipSw, CQSw, degree in SW etc) registered with Social Work England
- Passionate and committed to making a difference to children and families, and putting them at the heart of what you do
- Experienced in completing complex assessments, writing and reviewing children’s plans to a high standard and collaboratively with families, and experience of court work
- Ambitious, collaborative, dynamic and motivated
- Able to evidence a commitment to CPD
How to apply
Apply online: Apply now