The SYTP is a partnership between the following institutions:
- University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield City Council
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Doncaster Children’s Services Trust
- And of course, Lincolnshire County Council Children’s Service.
The partnership is designed to raise standards in social work, deliver high quality training for students and newly qualified social workers working in children’s, families’ and adults’ services. SYTP supports students by offering them guaranteed statutory placements and student workshops.